ASUS's UEFI for the ROG ZENITH EXTREME is loaded to the brim with features, but for those who are not that familiar with a UEFI ASUS does have an Easy Mode. In typical high-end ROG fashion, the motherboard offers built in overclocking profiles, including those for memory kits that can go up to 3600MHz.
CPU overclocking is straight forward as well, and you can just as easily enable XMP on many 3200MHz memory kits and overclock with ease. Fan control in the UEFI is present through both a GUI and manual input menu.
ASUS's software suite includes AURA, Keybot II, LiveDash, GameFirst IV, RAMDisk, DIP 5, TPU, Turbo App, EPU, Fan Xpert 4, DIGI+ Power Control, PC Cleaner, EZ Update, System Information, USB BIOS flashback, File Transfer, Version, and more.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and ROG ZENITH EXTREME Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS ROG ZENITH EXTREME Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS ROG ZENITH EXTREME Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]