X299-AORUS Gaming 3 Circuit Analysis Continued
Audio on the Gaming 3 consists of an ALC1220, WIMA audio capacitors, Nichicon Gold plated capacitors and a physical divide in the PCB that separates analog and digital signals.
An Intel i219v is hidden below a metal shield and provides Intel Gbit LAN. An ASMedia ASM3142 is used to provide USB 3.1, and an HD3220 is a multiplexer used for the type-C port.
An ICS clock generators, a 6V41742B is used to enhance BCLK overclocking. An ITE IT8686E is used as the main SuperIO on the motherboard.
An ITE IT8795E is used to expand fan control and other secondary features, such as the EC temperature sensors. Under one of the PCI-E slot is a chip from ITE labeled MCU, and this is used to control the RGB LEDs on the board and the digital and normal RGBW strip headers.
There are only two ASMedia ASM1480 on the motherboard, and they are used to move x4 SATA/PCI-E between one M.2 slot and four SATA ports. The motherboard features two BIOS ROMs, and they are each 128Mbit.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 3 Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299-AORUS Gaming 3 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X299-AORUS Gaming 3 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X299-AORUS Gaming 3 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony won't abandon singleplayer story-driven games on PS5
- The Vex are coming in Destiny 2 Shadowkeep's Season of the Undying
- PS4 gets exclusive Modern Warfare 2v2 alpha access
- Death Stranding's fetus tank babies explained
- Fry's Electronics stores soon to close, seeing same fate as Toys'R'Us?
- z390 phantom gaming-itx/ac buzzing from mb
- ASUS ProArt PA34VC Review: Professional-Grade UltraWide Perfection
- Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director