The majority of what can be seen on the box is visible in this image. The front of the package has a large look at the base of the Eiswand, but only of the base and a bit of the radiator section. On the top, we can see the entire tower, and the name and tagline are present on both panels. As for the back and the bottom of the box, they are blank, with only expanses of black cardboard to see.
Both of the small ends of the box are similar. Both show the Alphacool Eiswand name at the top, and both have the blue and white lettering along the bottom. The change between them is that on this end of the box, there is a small barcode sticker.
Alphacool does a terrific job when it comes to packaging all of the gear together, with nothing getting damaged on its long trip to our door. There are two sections of dense foam to cradle the Case, and also keeps heavier items away from the lighter ones. In all aspects, the components are well tended to, no matter how far they have to travel, and in this instance, everything is in excellent condition.
To give you some idea of what all is inside of the box, we removed the inner packages and set them up to view. There are two bottles of coolant, boxed up, lying down at the bottom. The Eiswand Case is also wrapped in bubbles to protect the aluminum finish, and a pair of boxes flank either side. One box contains the tubing, fittings, and quick-disconnects, while the other contains the power supply for the system.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ