System IO Benchmarks
ixChariot Network Throughput:
The X299-AORUS Gaming 7's storage performance is average, and I am not sure why its 4K reads on SATA are a bit low, perhaps it has to do with power savings. Network performance is excellent in both wired and wireless.
Audio RMAA 5.5:
I disable all audio features, set the correct bitrates, and then test the audio with a loopback test.
Sound Judgment by Ear: Excellent, and the RMAA readings are probably reflecting the use of the ESS DAC and some of its sound effect features. The ratings are not as good as the Gaming 9, but that is to be expected. The audio also does not have the same oomph as the gaming 9, and that is because of the lack of the dedicated extra AMP the Gaming 9 offers. There are five ratings for audio: 1. Problems, 2. Okay, 3. Acceptable, 4. Very good, 5. Excellent
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299-AORUS Gaming 7 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X299-AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X299-AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]