GIGABYTE's X299 AORUS Gaming 7 is GIGABYTE's second most expensive X299 motherboard on the market, but it's also $100 cheaper than their top of the line X299 AORUS Gaming 9. I reviewed the X299 AORUS Gaming 9 a few weeks ago, and I was impressed by the motherboard, just not quite with its price tag. The X299 AORUS Gaming 7 isn't too different than the Gaming 9, it doesn't have the huge back panel integrated IO, the rear metal shield, or three M.2 shields, but there is also another big difference.
The Gaming 7 holds a secret in its circuitry that sets it apart from the Gaming 9, in that it offers more lanes for 3-way multi-GPU configuration (x8 more), but it also doesn't offer SLI for 16 lane CPUs, it also doesn't have the same audio as the Gaming 9.
Let's take a look at how the X299 AORUS Gaming 7 stacks up.
The X299-AORUS Gaming 7 features three M.2 slots, many USB 3.1 ports, digital RGB LED support, 3-way SLI, and SATA6Gb/s, as well as 121dB SNR audio.
The X299-AORUS Gaming 7 costs $399.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299-AORUS Gaming 7 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X299-AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X299-AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions