GIGABYTE teased their Z270X-Designare earlier this year at CES, but we had no idea when it would come to market, but it seems that it has finally landed. While Designare is not a word in the English language, we can see where GIGABYTE was going with it. It's a design of the word design, and it's unique, just like the motherboard.
The Z270X-Designare is the first time GIGABYTE has done a white/silver PCB, and I actually like how it looks in person. The motherboard is also plastered with RGB LEDs, and if you don't like them, you can just disable them. The Designare line of motherboards is marketed towards modders and those who just want something that looks different, and that market is bigger than most think.
Let's see what the Z270X-Designare has to offer!
The Z270X-Designare offers M.2, U.2, USB 3.1 on the rear IO and through an internal header, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and an Intel NIC.
The Z270X-Designare costs $174.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270X-Designare Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]