GIGABYTE's Z270X-GAMING SOC UEFI is very similar to that of the rest of GIGABYTE's Z270 lineup. There are two operating modes; an Easy mode and a Classic mode. Overall ease of use depends on your previous experience with other motherboards, but you will be able to find all the settings you need through easy to understand menus and settings labels. Fan control has also been heavily improved over GIGABYTE's previous UEFI versions, and GIGABYTE is one of few vendors to offer decent RGB LED control in the UEFI.
GIGABYTE's software suite includes 3D OSD, @BIOS, AutoGreen, BIOS Setup, Color Temperature, Cloud Station, EasyTune, EasyRAID, Fast Boot, Game Boost, ON/OFF Charge, Platform Power Management, RGB Fusion, Smart Backup, Smart Keyboard, Smart TimeLock, System Information Viewer, USB Blocker, USB DAC-UP 2, and V-Tuner.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270X-GAMING SOC Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z270X-GAMING SOC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z270X-GAMING SOC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]