ASUS's UEFI for the Z270I Gaming is very similar to that of their other ROG products. The motherboard has built in overclocking profiles, including a 5GHz, overclock profile.
Fan control is top notch, but the motherboard only has three headers to control. There are two modes of operation for the motherboard's UEFI, an EZ Mode and an Advanced mode. The Advanced mode is easy to navigate and use, and overclocking is very simple.
ASUS's software suite includes AURA LED, Lighting Control, RAM Cache II, Web Storage, Ai Charger, AI Suite III, EZ Update, DIP5 (which includes a lot of other software like Fan Xpert 4 and Digi+ Control), GameFirst IV, and APRP Utility just to name a few.
PRICING: You can find the ASUS ROG STRIX Z270I Gaming Mini-ITX Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS ROG STRIX Z270I Gaming Mini-ITX Motherboard retails for $179 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS ROG STRIX Z270I Gaming Mini-ITX Motherboard retails for £191 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and STRIX Z270I Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS STRIX Z270I Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS STRIX Z270I Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard