Although AMD's Ryzen launch a few weeks ago temporarily took the focus off Intel's latest offerings, Intel's gaming performance still puts it at the top for most gamers. Regarding performance and features, Intel's Z270 chipset is the most advanced on the market, even beating Intel's X99 chipset regarding connectivity.
There is a lot of interest in Mini-ITX offerings. Since they are very small, users can build tiny systems packed with power. ASUS has always been very active in the Mini-ITX market, with multiple generations of ROG Mini-ITX motherboards at the top of their Mini-ITX offering. The STRIX Z270I Gaming is a ROG product.
While the traditional ROG Mini-ITX motherboard utilizes the Impact name, ROG STRIX products are targeted more towards gamers and enthusiasts rather than overclockers. That does not mean that the STRIX Z270I Gaming does not overclock, ASUS used high-quality components in the VRM to facilitate overclocking, and the UEFI is loaded with overclocking features.
Without further delay, let's take a gander at the ASUS ROG STRIX Z270I Gaming.
The STRIX Z270I Gaming offerings both Intel LAN and ASUS Wireless AC for network connectivity, a 32Gb/s M.2 slot, high-end audio, and a USB 3.1 type-C front panel header.
The STRIX Z270I Gaming costs around $180.
PRICING: You can find the ASUS ROG STRIX Z270I Gaming Mini-ITX Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS ROG STRIX Z270I Gaming Mini-ITX Motherboard retails for $179 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS ROG STRIX Z270I Gaming Mini-ITX Motherboard retails for £191 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and STRIX Z270I Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS STRIX Z270I Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS STRIX Z270I Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get schooled for our 'Night School' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media