ASUS's UEFI on the Maximus IX Apex is an overclocker's dream. However, don't be intimidated if you aren't an experienced overclocker, the UEFI also has an EZ Mode for novice users, and built-in overclocking profiles to get you started.
The Apex is ASUS's prime-time overclocking motherboard, and it has a little surprise in the overclocking profiles menu. Not only do you get the Gamer's OC Profile, the 5GHz profile, the BCLK profiles, and the memory profiles, you also get custom made profiles from overclockers der8auer and slamms, two famous overclockers.
Now, the Apex is built for all type of overclockers, so you still get outstanding fan control in the UEFI and all the other features that a typical ASUS high-end motherboard has in the UEFI.
ASUS's software suite includes AI Suite 3 that brings together, DIP5, TPU, TurboApp, EPU, Fan Xpert 4, DIGI+ Power Control, PC Cleaner, EZ Update, System Information, USB BIOS Flashback, File Transfer, and Version. SupremeFX, RamCache II, EZ Update, AURA, RAMDisk, MemTweakIt, and WebStorage are also included.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Maximus IX Apex Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Maximus IX Apex Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Maximus IX Apex Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]