As we usually are, we try to be as blunt as possible with our reviews, and with the Zeus P1 RGB, we find no reason to scold Gamdias or knock this mouse in any major way. While some may not appreciate the lower rounded shape of the mouse, we thoroughly enjoyed using it. The buttons are all within reach, easy to access for usage, and even though the secondary switches are not as strong as the main pair of switches, we never found ourselves accidentally clicking something we did not intend to.
The use of Huano as the switch manufacturer is not a bad thing either. The main switches have a feel similar to Omron switches, just with slightly less force needed to activate them, and the fact that the click being reported once used is not as loud either, which is a good thing, to our ears. The glide of this mouse is smooth on multiple surfaces we tested it on, the tracking is top notch, and even though 12,000 DPI is near crazy as a top end limit, we were able to use most of this range with full control over our movements. On a technical level, we are not left wanting a single thing.
Aesthetically, we like what the Zeus P1 RGB delivered as well. Dual strips of LED lighting down the sides, a large logo flashing on the heel; our only disappointment was the lack of light coming from the scroll wheel. Once the HERA software is in use, the multitude of color options, modes, speeds of mode presentation, and adjustment to the amount of light brightness were all great to have access to. On top of the aesthetics and options, the HERA software delivered in every aspect a gamer would ever need or desire.
Not only do you get full control over all of the basics, but the Macro support is insane, and we haven't even gotten to the noises you can make with it or the fact that this mouse will keep you from being late for an appointment or keep you from burning a pizza. With some of the best software we have seen, which will also cover multiple Gamdias devices all-in-one suite, this is another feather in the cap for the Gamdias Zeus P1 RGB over many other offerings on the market at this time.
What is hard to believe at this point is the lack of money it takes to acquire a gaming mouse of this caliber. Considering everything we have seen in the Zeus P1 RGB, everything we have raved about it in its design and features, we expected the pricing to be much closer to the $100 mark. With the Zeus P1 RGB, you only need to release half that amount from your grip to obtain one of the better mice we have ever tested. For around $50 at either Amazon or at Newegg at this time, we see no reason why you should pass up on the Zeus P1 RGB, or at the minimum, give it serious consideration.
If you are in the market for a new mouse, we strongly urge you to take a look at this latest mouse from Gamdias. Even if you are not in the market when it comes to a mouse like the Gamdias P1 RGB, you may want just to bin what you currently have, and move onto something better anyways, and this mouse is likely the answer for many.
Chad's Peripherals Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: ASUS X99-E WS - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- CPU: Intel Core i7 5930K - Buy from Amazon
- Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Memory: KLevv Cras DDR4 3000 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Video Card: ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Matrix Platinum - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Storage: Intel 730 480GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Case: SilverStone TJ11 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Power Supply: Corsair AX1200 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-bit - Buy from Amazon
Product Summary Breakdown
|Bundle and Packaging||92%|
|Value for Money||98%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||97%|
The Bottom Line: GAMDIAS' ZEUS P1 RGB delivers all the features one could want, the HERA software is easy to navigate, and the shape, grip, and silky smooth tracking afforded combine to make this one of the best mice we have ever tested! And the very fair pricing just makes it better.
PRICING: You can find the GAMDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GAMDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $50 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GAMDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £77 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [GAMEDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the ZEUS P1 RGB]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit