ASRock's UEFI for the Z270 Extreme4 is perhaps the most setting filled UEFI I have seen thus far. It seems that ASRock decided not to hide a paramount amount of backend UEFI settings, and I don't know what a majority of the settings found in the very deep menus even do.
The good news is that ASRock has left the settings you do need to change at the top levels of the menu system, so the UEFI layout is friendly and easy to use, but if you want to dig deeper you can.
I have only seen a few brands with RGB LED control in the UEFI, and ASRock is one of them. ASRock's fan control is also extensive, and you can use a GUI or just type in settings for individual control over fan headers.
A new addition to ASRock's software suite is the ASRock AURA RGB LED program, which provides RGB control over the motherboard and RGB header. A-Tuning, APP Shop, Live Update, APP Charger, X-Fast LAN, and Restart to UEFI are also a few other programs ASRock has included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270 Extreme4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z270 Extreme4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z270 Extreme4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]