The heat sinks don't cover up much, so the board looks the same without heat sinks.
While most Z170 motherboards have two larger voltage regulators for the core and iGPU sections, many Skylake Xeons don't have integrated GPUs, and in this case integrated graphics aren't supported and so the VRM for the integrated graphics isn't present. Instead, we have a three-phase VRM for the CPU's core voltage.
The Intersil ISL95858 is a 3+2 multiphase PWM regulator, but in this case, only the first three phases are being used. The first two of three phases have integrated drivers, while the last phase uses an external driver, the Intersil ISL6625A. Each phase is made up of an NTMFS4C06N for the low-side MOSFET and an NTMFS4C10N for the high-side MOSFET.
The memory VRM pictured above uses a Richtek RT8237C as the PWM controller with integrated driver and two NTMFS4C10N for the low-side and a single for the high-side.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard retails for $119 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard retails for £87 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM