The heat sinks don't cover up much, so the board looks the same without heat sinks.
While most Z170 motherboards have two larger voltage regulators for the core and iGPU sections, many Skylake Xeons don't have integrated GPUs, and in this case integrated graphics aren't supported and so the VRM for the integrated graphics isn't present. Instead, we have a three-phase VRM for the CPU's core voltage.
The Intersil ISL95858 is a 3+2 multiphase PWM regulator, but in this case, only the first three phases are being used. The first two of three phases have integrated drivers, while the last phase uses an external driver, the Intersil ISL6625A. Each phase is made up of an NTMFS4C06N for the low-side MOSFET and an NTMFS4C10N for the high-side MOSFET.
The memory VRM pictured above uses a Richtek RT8237C as the PWM controller with integrated driver and two NTMFS4C10N for the low-side and a single for the high-side.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard retails for $119 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard retails for £87 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Bizarre horror game Agony delayed
- Nintendo Switch refresh rumor: new NVIDIA Tegra SoC, 8GB RAM
- God of War TV commercial trailer builds next months hype
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit