Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis Continued
While the Mini-ITX form factor limits PCB space, ASRock was still able to pack in a nice audio setup. Four Nichicon Gold Series audio capacitors are utilized along with a Realtek ACL1150 codec and a Texas Instruments NE5532 audio amplifier - a solid audio setup.
ASRock is using the AzureWave BCM94352HMB Wireless AC + Bluetooth 4.0 combo mPCIe card.
The ASMedia ASM1142 is used for USB 3.1, and an EtronTeck EJ179v is used for USB 3.1 type-C port reversible connector support.
ASRock is using an Intel i219v, the most common Intel NIC on Z170 motherboards. I found a Mega Chips MCDP2800BB, which is an HDMI 2.0 chip; the board might support HDMI 2.0 in the future.
A nuvoTon NCT6791D is the SuperIO used for fan control, voltage and temperature monitoring, and the PS/2 on the IO panel. An ASmedia 1442K level shifter is used for the HDMi on the IO panel.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac (Intel Z170) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/AC Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit