While a desktop PC might use 300W or easily much more when you move into a multi-GPU system, how much does a seriously fast gaming laptop like the ASUS ROG G751 consume?
The ASUS ROG G751 gaming laptop only consumes 200W while playing Battlefield 4. Comparing this to our full desktop PC with an ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Matrix Platinum video card, which consumes 320W.
PRICING: You can find the ASUS ROG G751JY-DH71 17.3-inch Gaming Laptop for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS ROG G751JY-DH71 17.3-inch Gaming Laptop retails for $2311.04 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS ROG G751JY-DH71 17.3-inch Gaming Laptop retails for £1959 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introducing the G-Sync Powered Mobile Powerhouse: ASUS ROG G751]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [ASUS ROG G751 Specifications, External Ports & Layout]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Equivalent PC GPU]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Two Weeks with the ASUS ROG G751 & Performance Summary]
- Page 8 [Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter could also ruin cryptocurrency ad party with bans
- Half-Life 2 teased in Unreal Engine 4, looks INCREDIBLE
- ASUS ROG X470 Crosshair Hero VII smiles for the camera
- World War Z game will feature 1000+ zombie hordes
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered teased, could launch soon
- 30 Pieces Galaxy S9+ 256GB Site www . BizFests . com $14,610
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit