While a desktop PC might use 300W or easily much more when you move into a multi-GPU system, how much does a seriously fast gaming laptop like the ASUS ROG G751 consume?
The ASUS ROG G751 gaming laptop only consumes 200W while playing Battlefield 4. Comparing this to our full desktop PC with an ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Matrix Platinum video card, which consumes 320W.
PRICING: You can find the ASUS ROG G751JY-DH71 17.3-inch Gaming Laptop for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS ROG G751JY-DH71 17.3-inch Gaming Laptop retails for $2311.04 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS ROG G751JY-DH71 17.3-inch Gaming Laptop retails for £1959 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introducing the G-Sync Powered Mobile Powerhouse: ASUS ROG G751]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [ASUS ROG G751 Specifications, External Ports & Layout]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Equivalent PC GPU]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Two Weeks with the ASUS ROG G751 & Performance Summary]
- Page 8 [Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]