For the longest time, the WD My Passport line-up has been one of the most popular portable storage solutions. To further this, WD has now advanced the line-up with a Thunderbolt enabled solution dubbed the My Passport Pro.
The My Passport Pro is, like I said above, a Thunderbolt enabled storage solution. Internally, you will find dual 2TB 15mm 2.5-inch HDDs, and even though they chose to go for capacity over top-tier performance, WD has managed to make this solution bus powered as well.
Compatibility of the My Passport Pro extends to OS X 10.7+.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
MSRP for the 4TB My Passport Pro is set at $429.99 with a three-year warranty. Availability is high at this point, and many online retailers have the unit in stock.
PRICING: You can find the WD My Passport Pro for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The WD My Passport Pro (4TB) retails for $429.00 at Amazon.
New Zealand: The WD My Passport Pro (4TB) retails for $699.99 NZD at Mighty Ape NZ.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [WD My Passport Pro 4TB]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit