Over the past few years, I have slowly began to build my own private surveillance system. Thanks to the emergence of this market, we now have many vendors that offer competing solutions, driving prices down, and options up. Over the past few years, D-Link has filled their portfolio with a solution for every need, from baby monitoring cameras, to full HD outdoor day/night cameras.
Today, we have the unique opportunity to bring you a new release from D-Link, in the form of the DCS-2332L Outdoor Day/Night HD Network Camera. Features of this camera include an IP65 certified casing which is ready to handle dust, water, and extreme temperatures from -13 to 113 degrees Fahrenheit. Additionally, we have a maximum resolution of 1280 x 800, with H.264 MPEG, and MJPEG compression with motion detection recording and alerts; of course we have night vision capabilities as well.
Hardware Specifications and Pricing
Taking a quick look at the specifications, we find the 2332L featuring a 0.25" Megapixel CMOS sensor, with a 5 meter PIR sensor for night illumination. Additionally, we have a built-in microphone speaker.
The housing of the camera is IP65 compliant, allowing superior dust and water protection. Configurable resolutions range from 1280 x 800 in 16:9 format, to 1024 x 768 in the 4:3 format, with H.264 MPEG4, and MJPEG encoding.
Pricing of the DCS-2332L at this time is set at $174.99, with a one-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- God of War: Stone Manson Edition unveiled
- Dark Souls Remastered won't support cross-platform
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series