Benchmarks - iSCSI Enterprise Workloads
The database workload allowed peak performance within RAID 0 at 451 IOPS, additionally we have 376 IOPs for RAID 5, followed by 363 IOPS for RAID10, while enabling SSD caching results in 216 IOPS.
File Server sees an increase in performance from the SSD cache, herein we received 376 IOPS over the 321 IOPS from a standard RAID 5 array.
Email Server allowed our RAID 0 array to reach 523 IOPS, followed closely by the RAID 5 at 363 IOPS. Again, SSD Caching increased performance reaching 945 IOPS.
Web Server shared similar results with the SSD cache taking over the charts. Here we have 942 IOPS for RAID 5 with LRU caching.
Moving on, we found Web Server receiving the largest performance improvement with caching. Here we have 370 IOPs for RAID 0, 350 IOPS for RAID 5 and 307 IOPS for RAID 10.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz