The N4510U is Thecus' entry-level rackmount NAS server for small business use. The system includes Thecus' award winning OS 5 software stack that ensures you have access to every software package in the Thecus library.
The N4510U actually has two different versions. The first is the model we're looking at today, model number N4510U-S with a single PSU. Thecus also sells a dual PSU model, N4510U-R. Our model also uses the current front face plate. Thecus will soon have a new face plate for the N4510 model name, but we're not sure what changes Thecus made.
Thecus' rackmount products are all all-inclusive unlike many other rackmount NAS. The unit ships with drive rails for 4-post racks. Nothing irritates me more than getting in a new NAS and finding that I can't properly install the NAS in a rack. Making matters worse, some rack rail systems cost as much as $200! Thecus includes rails with all of their rackmount NAS and we applaud them for doing so.
Let's take a look at the hardware specifications, then the software and finally run performance tests.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit