Inside the Box
The three separate boxes inside slide out like trays. It makes it easy to get out just what you want as you are building without making a mess everywhere.
The top of the Platimax 1350W features the I/O specification label. You can also get an idea of the rough textured black finish on the unit.
Both sides features the same Platimax and arrow logos with the opposite side being inverted.
The front of the Platimax unit features all of the modular connections. My only complaint is that there are no labels here.
There isn't anything out of the usual here on the back of the Platimax. It features your standard honeycomb mesh grill along with on/off rocker switch and AC input. It is nice to see that Enermax has gone with the standard C14 style connector instead of C20 style that many of the higher wattage units use.
The bottom features the 140mm fan with wire grill that covers it. Surrounding the fan is a chrome bezel to add a bit of flair.
All of the modular cables are fully sleeved with nylon mesh and secured with heat shrink on each end to prevent it from coming undone.
Also included in the box are mounting screws, reusable Velcro straps, AC input cord and rail distribution card. Also included, but not present, is the user manual and CordGuard clip.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series