Inside the Box
The three separate boxes inside slide out like trays. It makes it easy to get out just what you want as you are building without making a mess everywhere.
The top of the Platimax 1350W features the I/O specification label. You can also get an idea of the rough textured black finish on the unit.
Both sides features the same Platimax and arrow logos with the opposite side being inverted.
The front of the Platimax unit features all of the modular connections. My only complaint is that there are no labels here.
There isn't anything out of the usual here on the back of the Platimax. It features your standard honeycomb mesh grill along with on/off rocker switch and AC input. It is nice to see that Enermax has gone with the standard C14 style connector instead of C20 style that many of the higher wattage units use.
The bottom features the 140mm fan with wire grill that covers it. Surrounding the fan is a chrome bezel to add a bit of flair.
All of the modular cables are fully sleeved with nylon mesh and secured with heat shrink on each end to prevent it from coming undone.
Also included in the box are mounting screws, reusable Velcro straps, AC input cord and rail distribution card. Also included, but not present, is the user manual and CordGuard clip.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard