I can't remember the last time I tested a BIOSTAR product, so much so I'm not sure I've ever tested one. Saying that, over nine years in the game, I have trouble believing that I've never had my hands on a BIOSTAR product. Really, though, that doesn't matter as we get our hands on one of the most recently released BIOSTAR products.
BIOSTAR's TZ77XE4 is as you may have guessed based off the name is an Intel Z77 based motherboard which is what our Taiwan lab is mainly full of at the moment. It will be interesting to see how BIOSTAR sit when compared to some of the other Z77 boards we've looked at since launch.
Outside of just the features, how's the board look? How's the BIOS? And what's the price like? These are just some of the questions we're asking and intend to answer today. As usual there are a number of things we've got to do before we get into the performance side of things.
The first thing we'll be starting off with is the package to see just what's on offer from BIOSTAR. Once we've done that we'll move onto the board itself and cover some of the main features that are on offer before heading into the BIOS.
Once we've been through the BIOS we'll cover the overclocking side of things and get into the testing side as we see how the board performs at both stock and overclocked levels. There's not much more that needs to be said so let's get into the package and see what the BIOSTAR TZ77XE4 can bring to the table.
Looking at the box we can see a lot of the main features that are on offer with the "T-Overclocker" feature being one of the main features being pushed. We can see other things like HDMI, SATA 6G, VirtuMVP, DisplayPort and 13-Phase Power being mentioned to name just a few. The back shows us much the same, but goes into a bit more detail on everything with a brief description.
Inside the box there's not present with the typical manual and driver CD being present. Alongside that we've got four SATA cables, CrossFire and SLI connectors and the rear I/O panel to round everything off.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- SEGA teases upcoming Sonic Racing game information
- Intel's new Coffee Lake-based 8C/16T chip spotted again
- GeForce GTX 1050 3GB released: 768 CUDA cores, 96-bit bus
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit