I can't remember the last time I tested a BIOSTAR product, so much so I'm not sure I've ever tested one. Saying that, over nine years in the game, I have trouble believing that I've never had my hands on a BIOSTAR product. Really, though, that doesn't matter as we get our hands on one of the most recently released BIOSTAR products.
BIOSTAR's TZ77XE4 is as you may have guessed based off the name is an Intel Z77 based motherboard which is what our Taiwan lab is mainly full of at the moment. It will be interesting to see how BIOSTAR sit when compared to some of the other Z77 boards we've looked at since launch.
Outside of just the features, how's the board look? How's the BIOS? And what's the price like? These are just some of the questions we're asking and intend to answer today. As usual there are a number of things we've got to do before we get into the performance side of things.
The first thing we'll be starting off with is the package to see just what's on offer from BIOSTAR. Once we've done that we'll move onto the board itself and cover some of the main features that are on offer before heading into the BIOS.
Once we've been through the BIOS we'll cover the overclocking side of things and get into the testing side as we see how the board performs at both stock and overclocked levels. There's not much more that needs to be said so let's get into the package and see what the BIOSTAR TZ77XE4 can bring to the table.
Looking at the box we can see a lot of the main features that are on offer with the "T-Overclocker" feature being one of the main features being pushed. We can see other things like HDMI, SATA 6G, VirtuMVP, DisplayPort and 13-Phase Power being mentioned to name just a few. The back shows us much the same, but goes into a bit more detail on everything with a brief description.
Inside the box there's not present with the typical manual and driver CD being present. Alongside that we've got four SATA cables, CrossFire and SLI connectors and the rear I/O panel to round everything off.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard