That's right! You just read the title correctly - NZXT is jumping into the air cooling market! I'm sure this cooler is currently sitting on a table on display at Computex as I type this and people are swarming the table to get a look at what they brought to enter the CPU air cooling segment. Already covering everything you can desire from cases and power supplies all the way down to lighting and sleeved cabling, NZXT offers everything you can want for housing, powering and dressing up your case to fit your personality. Realistically, this is the only other piece that has been missing up 'till now for a complete NZXT themed build.
Air cooling is already a very full market with quite a few top names already holding honorable spots in our testing results. The point I am driving at is that in order for the cooler we are about to see to at least win me over, it needs to be silent like a Noctua, and perform alongside let's say the Swiftech Polaris 120 I like so much right now. Seeing what I have seen as of late from NZXT, I have a feeling that this will be another Hale power supply or Phantom type of success. I mean from what I have seen this cooler looks good, but looks don't allow for extreme overclocks now, does it?
From what I gather, the HAVIK 140 CPU cooler from NZXT that you are about to look at was released to the public only today, and as I type this I am under NDA not to discuss my findings or any of the images you are about to see with anyone. For those who couldn't make it to the show, we at TweakTown are pleased to be one of the ones to receive and test this cooler.
With that in mind, I say we get down to it and see what the cooler is made from and the thoughts behind the concepts, and see if NZXT has another product that will be the talk of all the forums.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The NZXT HAVIK 140 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit