That's right! You just read the title correctly - NZXT is jumping into the air cooling market! I'm sure this cooler is currently sitting on a table on display at Computex as I type this and people are swarming the table to get a look at what they brought to enter the CPU air cooling segment. Already covering everything you can desire from cases and power supplies all the way down to lighting and sleeved cabling, NZXT offers everything you can want for housing, powering and dressing up your case to fit your personality. Realistically, this is the only other piece that has been missing up 'till now for a complete NZXT themed build.
Air cooling is already a very full market with quite a few top names already holding honorable spots in our testing results. The point I am driving at is that in order for the cooler we are about to see to at least win me over, it needs to be silent like a Noctua, and perform alongside let's say the Swiftech Polaris 120 I like so much right now. Seeing what I have seen as of late from NZXT, I have a feeling that this will be another Hale power supply or Phantom type of success. I mean from what I have seen this cooler looks good, but looks don't allow for extreme overclocks now, does it?
From what I gather, the HAVIK 140 CPU cooler from NZXT that you are about to look at was released to the public only today, and as I type this I am under NDA not to discuss my findings or any of the images you are about to see with anyone. For those who couldn't make it to the show, we at TweakTown are pleased to be one of the ones to receive and test this cooler.
With that in mind, I say we get down to it and see what the cooler is made from and the thoughts behind the concepts, and see if NZXT has another product that will be the talk of all the forums.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The NZXT HAVIK 140 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam's 'Skulls for the Skull Throne' brings heavy discounts
- Celete's free Chapter 9 DLC 'Farewell' has details teased
- New Mortal Kombat movie expected to launch March 5th, 2021
- Pokemon Detective Pikachu remains no.1 at the box office
- Ex Sony boss: Microsoft may give Sony a run for their money
- ASrock Z170 extreme7+ post issues code error 35 and 19
- Laptop screen goes black! HELP
- ASUS ROG Strix XG49VQ Review: 32:9 Gaming Goodness At 144Hz
- Laptop screen goes black! HELP
- What F number ?
- Project Nimbus: Complete Edition Clear For Takeoff On Nintendo Switch
- BOOM! Nexon and Final Strike Games Reveal New Title, Rocket Arena, Entering Closed Beta May 23rd
- CEMEX Ventures Invests In Energy Vault To Support Rapid Deployment Of Energy Store Technology Using Concrete Blocks
- Beware...the Zombie Hordes Are Evolving in Horror Survival Rogue-lite Deadly Days
- Talisman: Origins, A New Video Game Based On The Cult Favorite Fantasy Board Game, Comes To PC And Mobile Devices Today