Until now consumer NAS servers have been stuck in the past. Last year we reviewed the Thecus N4100 Pro NAS server and found that its 500 MHz AMD processor was really holding the transfer speeds back. After looking around it was clear that most consumers NAS servers were all in the same boat, great specifications for the entire NAS except for the processor. QNAP has taken note and has just released the new TS-419P Turbo NAS with a 1.2 GHz processor that is bound to perform better than the slower offerings from others.
Generally a large speed increase means a significant price increase, but the new TS-419P is priced well within the consumer market range and is one of the best values going into the 2009 holiday shopping season. If there is someone special in your life this shopping season and they take pictures on a digital camera often, then what could be a better gift than the gift of security?
Today we are looking at the TS-419P Turbo NAS from QNAP, a four drive RAID 0, 1, 5 or 6 NAS server that features an exciting new 1.2 GHz processor from Marvell and is priced at less than 600.00 US Dollars. Let's move on and take a look at the hardware and software specifications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit