Small form factor cases seem to be making a rise in the market lately. It's sort of reminiscent of "sleepers" in the street racing scene. This is where you take an average car, usually paint it in black primer, and strip it of all non essential parts. The biggest part of a "sleeper" is what's under the hood. Pulling up to a Chevette at a light, you wouldn't expect it to have 350 cubic inches of motor, but you sure know it when he rockets away at the green light.
SilverStone has done exactly this, in my opinion, just with a computer chassis. They took a SFF chassis, simplified the outside and removed or hid all non-essential items. Keeping with my "sleeper" analogy, SilverStone leaves enough room for some monster horsepower to be dropped into this chassis as well, making what appears to be a simple gaming rig at a LAN event, to possibly be one of the most powerful rigs on the table.
Today we are looking at the SG04B, one of many in the Sugo series of chassis' built by SilverStone. These compact SFF cases are small in size, some being more sleek and sexy than others, but all suit a specific need. Through discussions with SilverStone, they had sent me a chassis to meet my build specs, to ensure proper fit. With the previous samples I have received being both quality and attractive, I am eager to see just how well this all comes together.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard