Packaging and Notebook Shots
Here you see the obligatory box shot showing how the notebook was packed inside. ASUS also ships the massive notebook with a Targus backpack to carry it in.
After pulling the notebook from its box, you get the first glimpse at the top of the machine and its metallic, almost color changing paint.
Opening the shiny lid of the notebook gets your first glance at the keyboard. Spacious is a good word to describe all the room under the N90Sv's lid.
As is the case with most multimedia notebooks, the screen of the N90Sv is highly glossy. That means great color and image quality, but tons of glare.
The bottom of the machine is rather plain and only has the stickers for model number and some cooling grates.
The notebook includes a ton of software along with a velcro wire tie.
This shot is of the back of the machine under the hinges for the lid. Here you can see a HDMI out, dual USB ports, VGA out and the RJ45 port along with the AC port.
The right side of the notebook has a switch to turn Wi-Fi on and off, two USB ports, the expansion card slot and the connections for external sound and mic.
The front of the machine is plain; all you get here is the release for the latch that holds the lid down.
The left side of the machine has the Blu-ray drive and the memory card reader.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability, and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Notebook Shots]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Battery Eater, iTunes and Movie Encoding]
- Page 6 [Hands On Use]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite earns $2.4 billion in 2018, tops free-to-play chart
- Free-to-play made 80% of 2018 digital game revenues
- IO Interactive opens Swedish studio to work on new franchise
- New Dragon Ball Z action RPG in development
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!