Gaming notebooks are typically massive machines that you need to lift weights just to be able to carry it around with you on a daily basis. The large notebooks are typically associated with other things too, like high prices and short battery life.
Still, gamers who like to frequent LAN parties or just don't have enough room in a dorm or on their desk for a full desktop often find themselves shopping for a gaming notebook. Today we are going to check out the very impressive Gateway P-7808u FX. Once you get an eye full of the specifications on this machine you will wonder how exactly Gateway was able to cram so much gaming goodness into the notebook at such an affordable price.
The Gateway P-7808u FX proves that gaming notebooks need not break the $2,000 barrier to offer impressive specifications, but the proof is in the pudding as the old adage goes. The true worth of the Gateway P-7808u FX lies in how well it performs. Read on to see if the Gateway P-7808u FX's performance is as good as its price.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit