Gaming notebooks are typically massive machines that you need to lift weights just to be able to carry it around with you on a daily basis. The large notebooks are typically associated with other things too, like high prices and short battery life.
Still, gamers who like to frequent LAN parties or just don't have enough room in a dorm or on their desk for a full desktop often find themselves shopping for a gaming notebook. Today we are going to check out the very impressive Gateway P-7808u FX. Once you get an eye full of the specifications on this machine you will wonder how exactly Gateway was able to cram so much gaming goodness into the notebook at such an affordable price.
The Gateway P-7808u FX proves that gaming notebooks need not break the $2,000 barrier to offer impressive specifications, but the proof is in the pudding as the old adage goes. The true worth of the Gateway P-7808u FX lies in how well it performs. Read on to see if the Gateway P-7808u FX's performance is as good as its price.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit