I knew when Steve Jobs pulled that MacBook Air out of the envelope on stage at WWDC that the new wave of popular notebooks would be thin machines. It took a few months after we first laid eyes on the MacBook Air, but eventually we saw Windows machines that were thin and sexy start to trickle onto the market.
Today we have the thin, sexy and expensive Dell Adamo, but with the current economy, who wants to spend thousands of dollars on a notebook? - Acer has unveiled a line of its own thin notebooks that have great battery life and a wealth of other features.
Today we are looking at the Acer Aspire Timeline 4810T-8480, which we will just call the Timeline from here on out. Acer promises all day computing on a single charge and the machine is thin and nicely designed as well. If you are in the market for a thin and sexy notebook that won't break the bank, the Timeline we are checking out today may be just what you need. Read on for all the details.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit