Here at TweakTown, Thermaltake keeps us pretty busy testing their products. With all sorts of products in their line-up, it almost makes Thermaltake the one stop shop for all things aftermarket. They carry everything from sound deadening material to wire management ideas, coolers and power supplies. You name it, Thermaltake has a solution. This time we are going to have a look at another of their CPU cooling solutions that incorporates a 140mm fan to get things moving.
Thermaltake has sent for this review, the BigTyp 14 Pro. As mentioned, the BT14 Pro is a large cooler using a 140mm fan mounted in a horizontal fashion to blow air down through the CPU cooler and towards the motherboard. While this concept has been tried before and tested averagely, Thermaltake took things to a much larger scale with how the BT14 Pro is assembled. I will elaborate a bit more on these "bigger is better" features as they come up throughout the review.
This cooler, just by holding it in my hands and still inside the box, makes me think that it may be too large. I haven't gotten out the tape measure and looked at if it will or not yet, but I will for sure get some critical measurements. Hopefully this will aide in the decision of whether or not it will fit in your current accommodations. On to getting a few images and getting out the tape measure, let's see what the BigType 14 Pro is all about.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake BigTyp 14 Pro]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Scarlett to have mid-grade and enthusiast consoles
- Mega Man Legacy Collection has sold 1 million units
- Mario's voice enters Guinness World Record, 100 performances
- Mortal Engines movie could HARDCORE fail, $42m made so far
- God of War's director confirms viewable Death Stranding demo
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: The Best Gaming Monitor Ever Made
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire