Here at TweakTown, Thermaltake keeps us pretty busy testing their products. With all sorts of products in their line-up, it almost makes Thermaltake the one stop shop for all things aftermarket. They carry everything from sound deadening material to wire management ideas, coolers and power supplies. You name it, Thermaltake has a solution. This time we are going to have a look at another of their CPU cooling solutions that incorporates a 140mm fan to get things moving.
Thermaltake has sent for this review, the BigTyp 14 Pro. As mentioned, the BT14 Pro is a large cooler using a 140mm fan mounted in a horizontal fashion to blow air down through the CPU cooler and towards the motherboard. While this concept has been tried before and tested averagely, Thermaltake took things to a much larger scale with how the BT14 Pro is assembled. I will elaborate a bit more on these "bigger is better" features as they come up throughout the review.
This cooler, just by holding it in my hands and still inside the box, makes me think that it may be too large. I haven't gotten out the tape measure and looked at if it will or not yet, but I will for sure get some critical measurements. Hopefully this will aide in the decision of whether or not it will fit in your current accommodations. On to getting a few images and getting out the tape measure, let's see what the BigType 14 Pro is all about.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake BigTyp 14 Pro]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital makes 93% of Ubisoft earnings, microtransactions up
- PC is now Ubisoft's most lucrative platform
- The Division 2 is 2019's best-seller, Ubisoft says
- Luigi's Mansion 3 has a spooky Halloween debut, October 31
- PUBG's backstory is a Lex Luthor puppetmaster fantasy dream
- ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro NVMe SSD Review
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Review
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- Royale Pass Season 8 And More Graces PUBG Mobile's Battlefield In Time For New Version Update
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall Retail Versions Now Available for Pre-Order
- Night Call - A Noire Novella Investigative Game - Out Now on Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC
- Edge of Eternity gets third chapter 'The Reunion' in major update today
- Asmodee Digital Kicks Off Early Access for Gloomhaven With a Brand New Launch Trailer