The next generation in the Counter-Strike series, Counter-Strike 2, was released on September 27, and over time, its reviews on Steam seem to be getting worse and worse.
New reports from Gaming Bible and Insider Gaming explore the current situation of Counter-Strike 2 and why overall, the title is now categorized as "mixed". There are many factors contributing to the poor reviews, one is the deletion of Counter-Strike: Global Offense, which was shut down upon the release of Counter-Strike 2, and all Steam listings for GO redirected to Counter-Strike 2. Other criticisms of the new title include the lack of specific multiplayer modes, maps, and numerous bugs.
Many fans of the series are accusing Valve of simply hijacking CS:GO's Steam listing to get more people to play Counter-Strike 2. Other fans are pointing toward many instances of sloppy hitboxes and hurt boxes. Reports indicate that out of all of Valve's games, Counter-Strike 2 is now the lowest-rated on Steam with its "mixed" review labeling.
- Read more: Here's exactly how much Titanium is in an iPhone 15 Pro and how much it's worth
- Read more: EU sends warning letter to Elon Musk over X sharing illegal Hamas terrorist attack content
- Read more: Microsoft kills Bing Chat AI image generator after Mickey Mouse 9/11 picture surfaces
- Read more: NASA telescope snaps photograph of a lurking black hole blanketed in stars
- Read more: Minnesota man wins $30,000 and sets new record for heaviest pumpkin in the world