The next episode of The TT Show has dropped, and this week, Jak and Kosta dive into Bethesda's newly released Starfield, giving their first and late impressions of the game, AMD Radeon Chief throwing some shade at NVIDIA, AMD FSR interview, and much more.
The second episode of The TT Show begins with Jak and Kosta's impressions on Starfield, with Jak giving his thoughts on the title with the five or so hours he's played and Kosta giving his impressions with the thirty hours he's played. The hosts go over their likes and dislikes of the game while explaining that Starfield will likely get better the longer gamers play it.
Next, the hosts discuss the recent shade AMD's Radeon chief threw at NVIDIA over its recent announcements of FSR. The back half of the episode contains information regarding Apple's coming Wonderlust event, NASA snapping images of Russia's now-dead spacecraft that crashed into the surface of the moon, CoolerMaster unveiling its extremely high-end cockpit, and much more. Everything that's discussed in the episode is linked below. Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!
- Read more: AMD will 'do better on future generations' when it comes to Radeon ray-tracing performace
- Read more: AMD plans to make FSR the new upscaling and frame generation standard over DLSS and XeSS
- Read more: AMD planned for the Radeon RX 7700 XT and 7800 XT to feature the new 12VHPWR connector
- Read more: Intel Core i9-14900K leaks show up to 10% increase in single-core performance over the 13900K
- Read more: Here's why you should be excited about Apple's iPhone 15 event scheduled for September 12
- Read more: NASA releases images of Russia's spacecraft laying dead on the surface of the moon
- Read more: Bethesda acknowledges Starfield has more than zero bugs, 'we embrace chaos'
- Read more: Cooler Master unveils the Dyn X, a next-gen racing simulator designed for enthusiasts
- Read more: Lunar rover discovers hidden structures beneath the moon's surface