Not long after seeing Thermalright introduce their new "HR-07 Duo" RAM heatsinks to the market, Thermaltake jump in with a rather unique looking RAM cooler of their own.
Dubbed the V1R, this RAM cooler is based off their V1 CPU cooler with V-shapped copper fin design and is suited to both DDR and DDR2 memory types.
With the increased demands from the PC Enthusiasts and the increased RAM frequency, the thermal management issues of DDR Ram have become more and more important. After the successful introduction of the memory cooler, Spirit RX, at the beginning of 2007, Thermaltake is now launching another new RAM cooler - V1R.
V1R RAM cooler extended the astounding Dual-VTM architecture of the well-liked V1 CPU cooler; the V shaped copper fins are combined with the copper heatpipe to achieve maximum heat transfer from the memory module. At the same time, great features of Spirit RS have also been remained; like the patent heatpipe thermal module, aluminum extruded heat spreader that increased the heat dissipation surface, and the adjustable heatpipe thermal module to avoid structural interference for maximized mechanical fitting compatibility.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- Black Shark 3 gaming phone: 90Hz display, 12GB RAM, liquid cooling, 5G
- Next-gen Xbox Lockhart has 'significantly less RAM' for 1440p gaming
- Apple Mac maxed out with over 6000 tabs of Chrome uses 1.4TB of RAM
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech