If you thought it was painful paying the inflated prices of graphics cards today, then this new rumor on NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce RTX 40 series pricing isn't going to make you feel any better.
YouTuber "Graphically Challenged" is predicting the MSRP prices of NVIDIA's next-gen Ada Lovelace-based GeForce RTX 40 series graphics cards, with the flagship GeForce RTX 4090 costing $2999 and the GeForce RTX 4080 Ti under that costing $1999.
The pricing situation doesn't stop there, with the RTX 4080 predicted to cost $1199 and ends at the RTX 4050 with a predicted price of $279. In between we have the RTX 4050 Ti at $329, RTX 4060 at $399, RTX 4060 Ti at $499, and RTX 4070 at $799.
- Read more: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 leaks: beast GPU, 100%+ faster than RTX 3090
- Read more: NVIDIA's next-gen AD102 GPU: RTX 4090 twice as fast as the RTX 3090?!
- Read more: AMD's next-gen Radeon RX 7900 XT: new Navi 31 GPU, battles RTX 4090
- GeForce RTX 4090: $2999
- GeForce RTX 4080 Ti: $1999
- GeForce RTX 4080: $1199
- GeForce RTX 4070: $799
- GeForce RTX 4060 Ti: $499
- GeForce RTX 4060: $399
- GeForce RTX 4050 Ti: $329
- GeForce RTX 4050: $279
The new predicted prices on NVIDIA's GeForce RTX 40 series graphics cards, led by the purported new flagship GeForce RTX 4090 that could cost a huge $2999.
ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti OC Edition Gaming (ROG-STRIX-RTX3080TI-O12G-GAMING)
- > NEXT STORY: Database leak lists Titanfall 3, Crysis 4, GTA remasters, FF9 Remake
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Here's what Red Dead Redemption 2 could look on PlayStation 6 at 8K