The new Predator XB273U GX gaming monitor has a 27-inch IPS panel with a native 2560 x 1440 resolution, but super high refresh rate at 240Hz. Most 1440p monitors max out at 165Hz, but Acer is driving right up to 240Hz.
We have Adaptive-Sync and NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible stamps here, alongside a fast 1ms (GtG) response time. 99% of the AdobeRGB coverage is here, with 1 x DP 1.4, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0 ports, and audio out.
Acer's new Predator XB273U GX will be available in China in July 2020, EMEA market in August 2020, and the US in September 2020.
Other Acer announcements:
- Acer Predator X25: 25-inch 1080p 360Hz (read more here)
- Acer Predator XB323QK NV: 31.5-inch 4K 144Hz (read more here)
- Acer Predator XB273U GX: 27-inch 1440p 240Hz (this one)
- Acer Predator Gaming Chair x OSIM (read more here)
Other 1440p 240Hz gaming monitors:
- > NEXT STORY: Project CARS 3 arrives August 28 for the PC, Xbox One, PS4
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Acer's new gaming chair is the first to also give you a massage