Can you imagine the COVID-19 coronavirus situation getting any worse? Well, let's hope not -- as the Henan province in central China has just gone into full lockdown.
Politico reports that the Henan province in central China is in a full lockdown as "authorities try to fend off a second coronavirus wave in the midst of a push to revive the economy". Starting yesterday were curfew-like measures in Jia county, which is near the city of Pingdingshan.
600,000 residents were told to stay at home, with special approval required for any movmenet outside of your home, a rule forced by the government on the country's official microblog account. But then there's the question that COVID-19 coronavirus is the "worst cover-up in human history" and that it could've originated in a new biosafety lab (BSL-4) in Wuhan -- where the virus began. You can read more on that here.
More Reading on COVID-19 coronavirus
- COVID-19: worst cover-up in human history, originated at Wuhan biolab?
- Federal Reserve: Coronavirus job losses could topple Great Depression
- UN enacts 'battle plan' to fight upcoming worldwide food shortages
- UK scientific advice: social distancing will need to last 12 months
- COVID-19: US military teams 'sealed off' in Cheyenne mountain bunker
- Is China hiding the real COVID-19 death toll? 21 million phones VANISH
- 6 months in jail if you stand too close to someone in Singapore
- Experts say coronavirus could force large scale 'internet rationing'
- Google Trends see coronavirus searches increase by 100x
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:34 pm CDT
- > NEXT STORY: Pentagon orders 100,000 body bags, FEMA preps for mass COVID-19 deaths
- < PREVIOUS STORY: COVID-19: worst cover-up in human history, originated at Wuhan biolab?