The gates of Hell are about to open for gamers that will be thrusted into DOOM Eternal, with NVIDIA releasing a new GeForce Game Ready driver that offers day one optimizations for id Software's kick-ass new first-person shooter.
NVIDIA's new GeForce Game Ready 442.74 WHQL driver for DOOM Eternal can be downloaded here, or from GeForce Experience. If you are using GeForce Experience to grab the new driver, click the 'Drivers' tab, then click the green button which will begin downloading, and then installing the new drivers.
As for DOOM Eternal, I've been playing it for the last few days and its a complete blast. I'm cranking along with it on the ASUS ROG Strix XG438Q (a 43-inch 4K 120Hz gaming display) and MSI's custom GeForce RTX 2080 Ti LIGHTNING Z graphics card and it is utterly sublime.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:34 pm CDT
- Doom Eternal runs at 1440p 60FPS on PS4 Pro, 1800p 60FPS on Xbox One X
- Doom Eternal is massively replayable, to expand with content updates
- Doom Eternal runs at 60FPS on all consoles, but 1000FPS on PC
- Doom Eternal's hub has classic armor sets and demon target practice
- DOOM Eternal needs GeForce RTX 2080 Ti in new 'Ultra Nightmare' mode
- > NEXT STORY: Google Trends see coronavirus searches increase by 100x
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Here's how to enable dark mode on Facebook desktop