I can only imagine what it would be like to be a fly on the wall inside of Microsoft right now, with the Xbox team working overtime this year leading into the launch of the biggest, meanest, and best Xbox console yet -- Xbox Series X.
Xbox boss Phil Spencer has come out swinging on Twitter as he normally does, replying to a question from someone asking about how all of the E3 2020 planning was going. Spencer replied: "Next E3 meeting is today, tons to talk about between now and E3 & deep portfolio of XGS games for E3". He added: "Console launch years are just special" -- yes, yes they are, Mr Spencer.
Spencer also added that Xbox marketing boss Aaron Greenberg is leading the E3 2020 planning team, who recently tweeted out on February 11 about a meeting with Taco Bell. This could mean Microsoft is going to do something with Taco Bell during the E3 2020 launch of the Xbox Series X console, but we'll have to wait and see.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:35 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X delay still possible, Phil Spencer says
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- > NEXT STORY: Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 rumors: codename Champ, under display camera
- < PREVIOUS STORY: $150,000 Porsche Taycan EXPLODES whilst parked in owners garage