If you didn't know already, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will soon be getting Fatal Fury's Terry Bogard. He will be arriving as a DLC character, but first we have to watch the Smash Bros. director play him for 45 minutes.
Of course you don't have to watch Masahiro Sakurai play Terry Bogard for 45 minutes, but it would certainly help if you are planning on giving him a shot in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Sakurai will be going through all of Terry's moves, and most likely give a description on how those moves reflect his original moves from the Fatal Fury games.
Sakurai will also be giving players some pointers on how to best utilize Terry's kit, meaning we should get some descriptions on his weakness and strengths. It should also be noted that Terry will be arriving with the version 6.0.0 update for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and with any luck that update could drop right after the livestream ends. Above we have a link to the Nintendo UK YouTube channel that has a countdown for the livestream.
If you happened to miss the reveal trailer for Terry Bogard, you can catch up on that here.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:43 pm CDT
- Smash Bros. Ultimate director will play Terry Bogard for 45 mins live
- Terry Bogard is the hardest DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Is for good boys and girls' only
- Next Super Smash Bros. game isn't planned yet, will be on next console
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate version 6.1.0 balance update imminent
- > NEXT STORY: Segway's first eBikes only travel 40 & 74 miles, but are $3,000/$4,500
- < PREVIOUS STORY: FTC fines AT&T $60 million, customers entitled to 'partial refunds'