Computex 2019 - MSI came out strong as it always does at Computex, with its reveal this year including the hyped GeForce RTX 2080 Ti LIGHTNING Z 10th anniversary edition graphics card. But there were triple-monitor rigs, awesome case mods, new gaming displays and so much more at the MSI booth.
MSI had quite the crown jewel in its behemoth spot in Nangang, with a huge triple-monitor 1440p 144Hz Optix rig. It looked pretty damn good in person, especially with the RGB lighting. I'd love to see 3 of these in my office under some testing, gave me the multi-monitor gaming vibes again.
Not that anyone would buy it, but MSI also had the world's first curved gaming case on show in the halls of Nangang, and man did it look slick.
MSI also had its new Optix MPG341CQR with its native 3440x1440 resolution on a 34-inch panel with its 21:9 aspect ratio, rolling out with a 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time.
Here we have MSI's own in-house Smart Camera.
There was also a 4K-capable (but 60Hz refresh rate) panel that has been "optimized for console PC" with HDR and low input lag (something that I tested with Fortnite, and it was okay but I need to play something I trust like Overwatch). We have a native 4K resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, and Night Vision and Gaming Echo technologies.
Last updated: Jun 6, 2019 at 06:11 am CDT
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- Xbox Series X 12 TFLOP GPU confirmed, 4x Xbox One CPU and 8x GPU power
- MSI announces Optix MAGG322CR gaming monitor: 31.5-inch 1080p 180Hz
- Computex organizers have no plans to cancel event over coronavirus
- Xbox Series X's new Quick Resume function is revolutionary
- > NEXT STORY: Rocksteady's new game is a no show at E3 2019
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Crash Team Racing weighs in at 5.7GB on Nintendo Switch