AMD have squished a bunch of bugs in its new Radeon Adrenalin Edition 19.4.1 drivers, with Radeon VII and Radeon RX Vega series graphics card owners with more than 3 monitors shouldn't have any more problems.
The full list of fixed issues include World of Warcraft patch 8.1.5 or later having issues when MSAA is enabled, Radeon WattMan auto overclocking not raising the engine clocks past default levels on Radeon RX vega graphics cards, and more. The full list of fixed issues, known issues, and important notes is below. You can grab the new Radeon Adrenalin 19.4.1 drivers here.
- AMD Radeon VII and Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience system instability, or an intermittent system hang when three or more displays are connected and enabled at the same time.
- World of Warcraft™ patch 8.1.5 or later may experience an intermittent crash or application hang when MSAA is enabled.
- Mouse cursors may disappear or move out of the boundary of the top of a display on AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics.
- Radeon WattMan auto overclock may fail to raise engine clocks past default levels on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Vari-Bright changes may fail to apply on some AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics system configurations.
- World of Tanks™ may experience intermittent graphical corruption when game settings are set to minimum on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience screen flicker in multi display setups on desktop or while applications are running.
- Netflix™ Windows® Store application may experience display flicker during video playback on some HDR enabled displays.
- Performance metrics overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- Performance metrics overlay may experience intermittent flicker when playing back protected content with this feature enabled.
- AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics FAQ for Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition can be found here.
- > NEXT STORY: Devil May Cry 5 'Bloody Palace' survival mode free update
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Borderlands 3's September launch clashes with NBA 2K20