MSI will be soon announcing and releasing its new X570 Creation motherboard, something that has been teased on an EEC listing.
The new MSI X570 Creation motherboard will be the enthusiast-ready from the company that will work with AMD's new Ryzen 3000 series CPUs. The upcoming MSI motherboard had an early engineering sample of an upcoming Zen 2 processor codenamed "2DS104BBM4GH2_38/34_N" as an ES1 (engineering sample) processor with 4C/8T with a 65W TDP and 3.4/3.8GHz CPU clock speeds.
We're looking at a new Ryzen 3 processor by the looks of things, as a 4C/8T chip on the 7nm node under the new Zen 2 architecture. We will see AMD release a slew of new Ryzen 3000 series processors:
- Ryzen 3 3300 - 6/12 - 3.2/4.0GHz - 50w - $99
- Ryzen 3 3300X - 6/12 - 3.5/4.3GHz - 65w - $129
- Ryzen 3 3300G - 6/12 - 3.0/3.8GHz - 65w - $129
- Ryzen 5 3600 - 8/16 - 3.6/4.4GHz - 55w - $178
- Ryzen 5 3600X - 8/16 - 4.0/4.8GHz - 95w - $229
- Ryzen 5 3600G - 8/16 - 3.2/4.0GHz - 95w - $199
- Ryzen 7 3700 - 12/24 - 3.8/4.6GHz - 95w - $299
- Ryzen 7 3700X - 12/24 - 4.2/5.0GHz - 105w - $329
- Ryzen 9 3800X - 16/32 - 3.9/4.7GHz - 125w - $449
- Ryzen 9 3850X - 16/32 - 4.3/5.1GHz - 135w - $499
- > NEXT STORY: Devil May Cry 5 'Bloody Palace' survival mode free update
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Borderlands 3's September launch clashes with NBA 2K20