CES 2018 - HyperX today showcased a new fleet of hardware at Las Vegas, which includes RAM, a new headset, a keyboard, and a new gaming mouse.
Kicking off HyperX's new lineup is the company's new Predator DDR4 RGB memory, which boasts the world's first synchronized chromatic RGB lighting with infrared tech. Pricing, memory config/modules and more will be revealed in Q2 2018, but HyperX is confident that the RAM will offer a "new way to experience RGB lighting on a PC."
Next up we have the HyperX Cloud Flight wireless headset, which touts a huge 30 hours of battery life--which the company says is the longest battery life available in the gaming market. The headset features 90-degree rotating ear cups and 50mm drivers that broadcast at 2.4GHz, and is compatible with gaming PCs and PlayStation 4 console hardware.
HyperX also announced its Alloy Elite RGB mechanical keyboard, which is the company's first fully-fledged RGB mech keyboard that offers full control over fluxing hue effects and colors. It features a steel frame, dedicated media buttons, USB 2.0 pass-through, and comes outfitted with your choice of red/brown/blue Cherry MX switches.
Last but not least is the HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB gaming mouse. Thanks to its Pixart 3389 sensor, the Pulsefire rocks up to 16,000 DPI for demanding shooters and lighting fast reflexes while also wearing a nice RGB style. This particular mouse is the peripheral-maker's first RGB mouse with dynamic 360-degree lighting effects, and also rocks Omron switches that can be clicked 50 million times.
More information on each peripheral will be announced at the show and at a later date, and this is mainly a teaser for what HyperX has to come in 2018.
- HyperX Cloud FlightTM Wireless Gaming Headset, HyperX's first wireless gaming headset, with 30 hours battery life, the longest battery life available in the gaming market.
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGBTM keyboard is HyperX's first full-featured RGB keyboard. Customize your keyboard or individual keys by simply using the HyperX NGenuity software.
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge gaming mouse is HyperX's first RGB mouse with Dynamic 360° RGB lighting effects. The Pulsefire Surge uses a Pixart 3389 sensor with support up to 16,000 DPI.
- HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless Headset: Ready for intense gaming wherever the need for battle strikes, the Cloud Flight offers up to 30 hours of battery life, the longest battery life available in the gaming market today. Sporting a closed cup design with 90o rotating ear cups, Cloud Flight provides an immersive in-game audio experience with 50mm drivers, broadcasting at 2.4GHz. The PC, PS4TM and PS4TM Pro ready headset also comes with built-in controls to adjust LED effects, mic mute, power, and volume.
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Keyboard: HyperX's first full-featured RGB mechanical gaming keyboard offers complete color customization with NGenuity software, including up to three custom lighting profiles that can be saved directly to the keyboard's on-board memory for on-the-go lighting. For the ultimate in gameplay, the Alloy Elite RGB is built with a sturdy solid steel frame, dedicated media buttons, a pass-through USB 2.0 port, quick access lighting control, and available in red, brown or blue CHERRY® MX key switches.
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Mouse: The Pulsefire Surge RGB mouse features dynamic 360° RGB lighting effects and is designed with the Pixart 3389 sensor for accuracy and speed, with settings up to 16,000 DPI. Customizable native DPI settings allow gamers to monitor settings with an LED indicator. In addition, the mouse includes Omron switches with 50M click reliability. Using HyperX NGenuity software, gamers can assign personalized macro functions to the six programmable keys and store them in a macro library.
- HyperX Predator DDR4 RGB: The industry's first memory modules featuring synchronized RGB lighting with IR (infrared) technology. HyperX designed IR communication channels onto each memory module, allowing multiple modules to sync LED lighting and produce an exceptional color and pattern display. Powered directly from the motherboard, this patent-pending technology provides an enhanced visual experience of RGB memory for gaming, overclocking PCs and DIY system builds.
- > NEXT STORY: Battlegrounds becomes the best-selling PC game of all time
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Injustice 2 release new Enchantress gameplay trailer