DEEPCOOL has unveiled what they're heralding as the world-first smart PC case that allows gamers to customize RGB lighting and heat dissipation systems through an app you can load on your smartphone.
The new QUADSTELLAR case not only rocks a super-stylish design, but it can house some of the highest-end PC compeonts in the world, including a huge E-ATX motherboard and multi-GPU set ups. It'll also handle high-end PSUs for all those graphics cards and cooling components, with four independent compartments to "eliminate inter-compartment heat dissipation interference to achieve maximum cooling efficiency".
DEEPCOOL built the next-gen QUADSTELLAR gaming PC case for enthusiasts, with their new app letting people enjoy dynamic management of the lighting inside of the case, heat dissipation, and active thermal control components.
Here's what the DEEPCOOL app is capable of:
- Customizable RGB Lighting System to create a gamers' exclusive gaming atmosphere
- Adjustable fan speed to achieve an optimal balance between speed and noise
- Intelligent temperature control, featuring higher accommodation and cooling performance.
DEEPCOOL's new QUADSTELLAR case can house up to three graphics cards for SLI and multi-GPU configurations with GeForce and Radeon graphics cards (CrossFire is no longer, it's multi-GPU remember). There are a huge 8 x 3.5-inch and 2 x 2.5-inch bays (with an additional 3 x 2.5-inch bays in the case).
The new DEEPCOOL QUADSTELLAR case costs $399, and will be available in January 2018.
- > NEXT STORY: Battlegrounds passes 3.1 million concurrent players on Steam
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Gaming engagement lesson: Overwatch gives lootboxes away