ASRock have shown that when it comes to overclocking, their X299 OC Formula motherboard is an absolute BEAST! With the NDA lifted for the final few Intel Core X series processors, ASRock with the help of overclocker Splave, were able to display some incredible results for overclocking website HWBOT. Breaking not 1, not 2, but 3 benchmark World Records and an impressive 23 out of 27 global first place finishes, proving that this board is the ultimate choice for extreme overclockers.
Designed by professional-overclocker Nick Shih, the X299 OC Formula features 13 phase Dr.MOS CPU power and 2 phase memory power design, one DIMM per channel memory layout, Hyper BCLK Engine III and XXL aluminum alloy heat sinks. The results speak for themselves, this combination is UNREAL. Throw is support for quad-chanel DDR4-4600Mhz, 5 PCIe 3.0 x16 and 4-way SLI/CrossFireX, the ASRock X299 OC Formula is the perfect overclockers board, and now these results proves it!
Last updated: Sep 29, 2017 at 06:11 am CDT
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits
- G.SKILL's new 256GB DDR4 RAM kits for new Threadripper, Core-X CPUs
- ASRock unleashes its Hyper Quad M.2 PCIe 4.0 expansion card
- ASRock takes out 5 world records with its TRX40 Taichi motherboard
- > NEXT STORY: Killer Instinct is now live on Steam
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Battle.net mobile app now available for Android and iOS