If you've been waiting for Acer's new Predator Z35P, the company is now taking pre-orders of its latest and greatest, and biggest gaming monitor. Acer's upcoming Predator Z35P sports a native 3440x1440 resolution at up to 100Hz, and is backed up by NVIDIA's G-Sync technology for a smooth 21:9 gaming experience.
Acer Predator Z35P Specs
- 35-inch QHD Curved 1800R UltraWide Screen with 3440 x 1440 resolution
- Refresh Rate: 100Hz but using the DisplayPort
- Response Time: 4ms
- Pixel Pitch: 0.34mm
- 2 x 9W speakers
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1.4) & 1 x Display port (V1.2)
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology
Acer's new Predator Z35P costs $1099, but does offer the slightly larger 35-inch size against the current roster of 34-inch panels.
AMD Radeon owners might want to look at the FreeSync-powered Samsung CF791. Samsung uses their impressive Quantum Dot technology on a 34-inch panel at 3440x1440 at up to 100Hz on FreeSync, and even on NVIDIA GeForce cards - albeit without G-Sync or FreeSync enabled. Samsung sells the CF791 on Amazon for $849.99 - $250 cheaper for the same 3440x1440 @ 100Hz panel, but 1-inch smaller at 34 inches.
- > NEXT STORY: Battlegrounds' new patch: Early Access beats AAA games
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Crackdown 3 coming to PC, is an Xbox Play Anywhere title