AMD launched its new Ryzen 7 family of CPUs, and while there were a bunch of different AM4 ready motherboards released, there weren't any mITX boards for super-small, yet super-powerful Ryzen-based gaming PCs.
That will end with Biostar's upcoming X370GTN, a new mITX motherboard based on the X370 chipset. Biostar has included everything you'll want and need on the X370GTN, with PCIe 3.0 x16, an M.2 slot, USB 3.1, and more. Here's what I/O you've got on the board:
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header
- 1 x USB 2.0 Header
- 1 x Front Audio Header
- 1 x Front Panel Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Header
- 1 x System Fan Header
- 2 x 5050 LED Header
And on the back, the Biostar X370GTN has:
- 1 x PS/2
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Port
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Port
- 1 x HDMI Connector, resolution up to 4096 x 2160 @24Hz or 3840 x 2160 @30Hz
- 1 x DVI-D Connector, resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
- 1 x RJ-45 Port
- 5 x Audio Connector
- 1 x S/PDIF Out Port
Biostar should release the new X370GTN motherboard in the coming weeks, but we don't know what price just yet.
- > NEXT STORY: StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- < PREVIOUS STORY: New Call of Duty set in WWII?