Huawei is all set to unveil the P10 and P10 Plus next Sunday, and we pretty much know by now what to expect.
The Chinese giant has also teased the colors of their upcoming flagship - blue, gold, and green. Evan Blass leaked a photo of the phones showing the final product in all three colors.
Huawei P10 in (left to right) blue, gold, and green. pic.twitter.com/Li1jh55Y46— Evan Blass (@evleaks) February 16, 2017
The P10 will be powered by Huawei's Kirin 960 processor, currently in the Mate 9, with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
The P10 Plus will have the same processor as the P10 but will come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage (base model). According to the previous leaks, the phone will have a dual camera carrying the Leica brand, the same as last year's P9 and Mate 9. Both phones are rumored to have dual camera 20MP + 12MP and an 8MP selfie cam.
The P10 Plus will come with a bigger battery, 3,650 mAh, while the P10 will have a 3,100 mAh battery.
Read also: Huawei P10 and P10 Plus prices leaked
As for the fingerprint sensor, which was in the back of the phone on Huawei's devices, the rumor says that the Huawei P10 will come with a fingerprint sensor integrated into the Home button in the front of the device. The Huawei P10 Plus will have a fingerprint sensor in the back plus a Home button in the front of the phone.
Which color of the P10 do you like the most - gold, blue, or green?
Last updated: Dec 16, 2019 at 05:34 pm CST
- Huawei foldable Mate X phone launches in China on Nov 15 for $2400
- Huawei Mate X now has a button to open up the foldable phone
- Huawei P40 rumor: 120Hz display and gigantic 5500mAh battery
- US military says that 5G is 'crucial' for Space Force operations
- Huawei: 5G phones at under $150 are coming in Q4 2020
- > NEXT STORY: ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom price revealed
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Meizu launches M5s, priced at $115