LG is set to throw a huge CES 2017 this year, with no less than 6 new smartphones to be unveiled at the show - and then we'll reportedly see a high-end flagship handset unveiled during Mobile World Congress the month after.
LG will be pre-announcing their new smartphones before CES, with the K-series handsets shipping in the middle of January. The Stylus 3 will ship in mid-February, the X calibur shipping in mid-March, and the X power 2 towards the end of April.
As for the new smartphones to be unveiled, here's what to expect:
- LG K3: 4.5-inch display with 5MP rear and 2MP front-facing camera; 2100mAh battery.
- LG K4: 4.7-inch display with 8MP rear and 5MP front-facing camera: 2500mAh battery.
- LG K8: 5.0-inch HD display with 13MP rear and 5MP front-facing camera: 2500mAh battery.
- LG K10: 5.3-inch HD display with 2.5D glass at the front and back, 5MP wide-angle, front-facing selfie cam, and fingerprint reader.
- LG X-Power 2 (expected to be announced at MWC 2017): 5.5-inch HD display with a humongous 4500mAh battery. A 13MP rear camera will be present coupled with a wide-angle 5MP front-facing selfie shooter.
- LG X-Calibur: This smartphone will receive the IP68 certification, making it highly water and dust resistant. LG also plans to make this device extremely durable, along with housing a large 4,100mAh cell.
- LG Stylus 3: This smartphone will pack a nice 5.7-inch display coupled with 32GB ROM. It will also feature a stylus, and we can assume that it will sport its own custom functions while the pen is in action. In addition, the smartphone will have a 3,200mAh battery, and sport a combination of 13MP and 5MP rear and front cameras respectively.