As we get closer to the launch of Nintendo's next-gen Switch console, we find out more information on launch games through a Twitter post by Laura Kate Dale.
Dale tweeted that her lay out for Switch software throughout the first six months of the Switch launch, with a few ports coming soon. On the launch day of the Nintendo Switch, Dale reports that there will be:
- 3D Mario (shown in the reveal trailer)
- Mario Rabbids RPG (Nintendo overseeing to ensure day one availability)
- Splatoon Port
- Skyrim (Dale says "debated by others" but insisted by her own sources)
- Just Dance 2017 ("100% locked for launch", adds Dale)
In the first six months, we should expect:
- Smart Port (Bayonetta and Cloud Amiibo same day)
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild (summer launch)
- Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy ("very near launch day, weekly eps leading to movie")
- Mario Kart 8 port (with "minor additions")
- Xenoblade X port (late summer)
- Mario Maker port
- > NEXT STORY: Battlefield 1 visual downgrade on PC after latest patch?
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Star Citizen becomes the most ambitious game EVER