Xiaomi has been quite busy this Tuesday. After announcing the Mi Note 2, they unveiled the Mi MIX, their most ambitious phone so far.
The first thing you'll notice on this phone is the design. The Mi MIX comes with a 6.4-inch screen, 2040x1080 resolution, and an incredible 91.3 percent screen-to-body ratio, which the company says is the world's 1st.
The Android phone features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset clocked at 2.35GHz, 4 or 6 GB or RAM and 128 or 256 GB of storage. The Mi MIX comes with a fingerprint reader, 13 MP main camera and 5 MP selfie camera. It also rocks a massive 4400 mAh battery with Quick Charge support.
The Mi MIX will be available in China on November 4th with a price for the base model of around $516. The high-end version will cost $590, and it comes with an 18-karat gold ring around the camera and fingerprint sensor. It comes in only one color - black.
These design choices can partially be attributed to the famous French designer Philippe Starck who has previously designed countless famous restaurants, hotels and even Steve Jobs' personal yacht.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 06:05 am CDT
- Black Shark 3 gaming phone: 90Hz display, 12GB RAM, liquid cooling, 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro: 6.5-inch OLED with 90Hz, insane 66W fast charging
- Xiaomi Mi 10: all-screen, under-display camera could beat Galaxy S20
- Xiaomi announces Mi 10: one of the first powered by Snapdragon 865
- Xiaomi unveils 34-inch UltraWide gaming monitor
- > NEXT STORY: Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper