2K Games is thankfully listening to PC gamers that the PC port of the recent BioShock remasters is a pile of crap, with the studio taking to the Steam forums detailing their plans for an upcoming patch.
The company is working on an FOV slider, improved mouse controls, support for 21:9 displays, and "general stability improvement to reduce instances of game crashes". The complete list is a little more detailed:
- General Mouse Fixes, including better Mouse Smoothing, Sensitivity and Acceleration Options in BioShock;
- Additional Speaker Mode Options in Audio Settings in BioShock;
- Improved FoV Slider Options in BioShock, BioShock 2 and Minerva's Den;
- Support for 21:9 display ratios in BioShock, BioShock 2 and Minerva's Den;
- General stability improvement to reduce instances of game crashes.
- > NEXT STORY: Pokemon GO player mugged during livestream in NYC
- < PREVIOUS STORY: NVIDIA bundles Gears of War 4 with GTX 1080 and 1070s